The Hayes Zoo

Our Purpose


- to know God and use our entire lives in service to Him.

- to stand in the gap through prayer, giving and service to viable ministries in Latin America.

- to be transparent helpers of fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, using our resources and skills that through the Holy Spirit, we might encourage and equip those who have less.

- to share a living perspective from Latin America to our churches, friends and family in the states and beyond.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Foody Friday

Or more aptly named...

'It's In the Bag'



Mayonaise



Mustard



Ketchup




Crema (our version of sour cream)



Tomato Sauce

Milk - We can get this in big bags....


Or small ones...


In these handy dandy plastic or thick paper bags is how we get most of our condiments and a few other things that have taken me a while to respond to without the sentiment, "WHY ISN'T THAT IN THE REFRIGERATOR??!!" :) One thing's for sure - I DO get the last drop of things out of those baggies.

'Anyone need any ketchup?'

Faith - your friendly neighborhood bag lady...

5 comments:

The Reader said...

I love it!!! Your Foody Friday posts are fast becoming a favorite of mine, and I might just have to borrow this idea sometime.

I've not seen condiments in bags down here. Just the milk.

Missus Wookie said...

Ah we get yogurt and baby food in those bags, but not condiments or milk.

Trish said...

. . . and water! I make such a mess when I try to drink the water straight from the bag when we're traveling!

Jamie Jo said...

So now I have a friend who's a bag lady and a daughter who works at the junk yard. What next? I, too, may borrow this idea for Foody Fridays.

ORANGEHOUSE said...

When I was last in Honduras I saw refried beans in a bag too! We called them "squeezy beans" because you could squeeze them out onto your plate like toothpaste.