The Hayes Zoo

Our Purpose


- to know God and use our entire lives in service to Him.

- to stand in the gap through prayer, giving and service to viable ministries in Latin America.

- to be transparent helpers of fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, using our resources and skills that through the Holy Spirit, we might encourage and equip those who have less.

- to share a living perspective from Latin America to our churches, friends and family in the states and beyond.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A breath of fresh air....

Don't you hate it when all people can talk about is the weather?

Well....I'm going to for a moment.

The SUPER HOT spell is taking a hiatus...

...and I couldn't be happier!!!

We've been wearing jeans and a long sleeve shirts for two days in a row.

I feel like my brain is back in the "ON" position. I don't know how long this will last but I'm taking deep breaths of cool air and enjoying it while I can.

How's your weather???

5 comments:

The Reader said...

We are having hot and sunny - 27* C in my bedroom today. I turned on the fan. But, I got to turn off the hot water heater, so it's all good.

Since we are supposed to be warming up, it's a good thing. We were sick of the -ahem- cold we had been having.

Kris Thede said...

We're with clouds and some thunder rumbling. In the lower 90's this morning so still waiting for the long sleeve weather here. Rainy season is late this year but we get a bit each night which is good for the garden and trees.

Jamie Jo said...

Sunny and dry with a cool mountain breeze. No complaints here! Smile.

Missus Wookie said...

Grey overcast and mid teens - but brighter patches and it isn't raining :) Planting out autumnal coloured flowers and enjoying glimpses of leaves turning too.

Grateful for Grace said...

Today is gorgeous! High of 70, nice and sunny. Long sleeves. Feels like fall.